The TopGolfer Tour 2019 will mark the 10th year
What would it be like to wake up in the morning and be able to see? To wake up without first reaching for your glasses or searching for your contact lenses? This is exactly what refractive surgery offers you.
The possibility of good vision without glasses. Imagine seeing the world with unhindered vision, without the discomfort of gritty contact lenses. Imagine being able to enjoy sports, such as swimming, without difficulty.
The world's top golfers have had laser eye surgery. Tiger Woods, Retief Goosen, Vijay Singh, Phil Mickleson to name just a few. Ireland's premier golfers Padraig Harrington and Paul McGinley had their surgery in The Wellington Eye Clinic.
The ophthalmic surgeons at the Wellington Eye Clinic are accredited at the new Beacon Hospital.
Reasons to Choose The Wellington Eye Clinic:
1. They have dedicated experienced surgeons that are resident in Ireland. They provide 24/7 cover for any problems that you may have. This greatly improves YOUR chances of a good outcome.
2. The technology: the fastest laser in Ireland is to be found at the Wellington Eye Clinic. This again improves the quality of YOUR result.
3. They can customise your treatment more than any other clinic in the country to provide you with the best possible outcome based on your unique findings. This provides the absolute best outcome for YOU.
4. They do all types of refractive surgery, not only laser so can therefore guide you in the right direction. They won't be labelled as a LASIK candidate because that's all they do. You will be advised what is best for YOU.
5. They have a well-trained and dedicated friendly staff. This makes YOUR visit more pleasant.
6. They have been doing refractive surgery since 1990. This experience serves to put YOUR mind at rest.
7. Since 2004 they have offered a lifetime warranty on the surgery. If your vision regresses and you need further laser surgery in the future at any time, there are no further costs. Saving YOU money. Giving YOU peace of mind.
8. They have made quality surgery affordable. Hopefully this means something to YOU too.
9. Your assessment is done by an ophthalmologist. One of the most important aspects in successful laser vision correction is that of patient selection. They do this themselves and do not delegate this vital component.
10. They are passionate about what they do. You will not find anyone anywhere who is more dedicated to achieving the best result for you.
If you would like to learn more;
See our website.
Wellington Eye Clinic, Level 2, Suite 36, Beacon Hall, Beacon Court, Sandyford, Dublin 18.
T: + 353 1 293 0470