The TopGolfer Tour was delighted to return to
ECCO golf shoes are among the finest golf-specific footwear on the market today. If their shoes fall within your price range, they are likely the highest-quality, most comfortable shoes you'll wear on the golf course.
What makes ECCO golf shoes so much more comfortable than other golf shoes? Let's count the ways
1. A foundation of more than 40 years of relentlessly studying the human foot. The result is a golf shoe designed to let your foot stand, step, flex, stretch and breathe. There is no break-in period. Their shoes are blister-free and can be worn painlessly right out of the box.
2. ECCO make our shoes better because we make them themselves. In an era of outsourcing, they are the only major shoe manufacturer that owns and manages the entire production process from start to finish, from cow to customer.
3. To be of one mind with your foot, the uppers of your golf shoe must be soft, supple and breathable. All the hides used in ECCO shoes are treated at our tanneries and must meet our higher standards.
4. Free your sole, your game will follow. Their golf shoes use a double-layer inlay sole that ingeniously absorbs heel force, reducing the impact felt by your knees, hip and back. That same heel force is also used to power an air-circulation system that ensures a fresh, dry and cool environment for your feet.
5. No glue means more comfort and greater durability. The outsole and upper of each ECCO golf shoe are bonded via low-pressure injection of PU. This allows ECCO to modify shock absorption and creates a strong, watertight seal without the use of any glue. It also removes one of the most common causes of shoe failure - glue coming "unstuck" because of time, wear or weather conditions.
Click on a player to view: