Pictured: Dermot Synnott and Michael Stewart, TopGolfer Tour Champion 2019.
The first half of this year has presented the Irish golf industry with an unprecedented challenge. The Covid-19 situation has affected everyone, however we have been overwhelmed by the resilience of golf clubs, with many restarting operations and getting back on track. Golfers nationwide are gradually getting back to play their home course, and most are also seeing a return to competitive golf.
Following Government guidelines, were are delighted to partner with a limited number of scratch cups in August and September, to form a brand new Summer Series. We will annouce more details once the timesheets become available for booking. For now, we are excited to share the following dates:
- PGA NATIONAL SLIEVE RUSSELL JUNIOR SCRATCH (4-9) - Saturday 29th August 2020.
- POWERSCOURT SENIOR SCRATCH (0-4) - Sunday 6th September 2020.
- POWERSCOURT JUNIOR SCRATCH (5-9) - Sunday 6th September 2020.
- DRUIDS HEATH SENIOR SCRATCH (0-4) - Friday 11th September 2020.
- DRUIDS HEATH JUNIOR SCRATCH (5-9) - Friday 11th September 2020.
- BUNCLODY SENIOR SCRATCH (0-4) - Sunday 20th September 2020.
- BUNCLODY JUNIOR SCRATCH (5-9) - Sunday 20th September 2020.
Booking details will be released over the coming weeks.
The TopGolfer Team.